- The Mother Wound is what makes up for the vast gap between Feminism and Matriarchy
- It is the parallel between the rape and exploitation of women and the rape and exploitation of our Unci Maca “Grandmother Earth”
- It is women forgetting how to hold men accountable
- It is women forgetting their own strength
- It is the fear that men feel over the power that women posses
- It is the anxiety that drives some men to destroy that power in women
- The Mother Wound is that which damages the sacred bond between Mother and Child and is that which is passed on for generations
As we are watching our Grandmother Earth and her inhabitants die at accelerated rates, many are finally beginning to wake up to the existence of this gaping Mother Wound, but can we heal it before it’s too late?